Sunday, June 6, 2010

Heysen Trail Run

In 2011 I am aiming to run the entire length of the Heysen Trail solo and with minimal assistance. This blog is here to track my training and preparation for the expedition; for people to leave comments, suggestions and messages of support; as a link to my chosen charity and sponsors; and ultimately, as a place to record my progress during the expedition.

The blog is in a raw unfinished state at the moment, but will be reformatted in due course.

I hope you enjoy it. Feel free to leave any comments.

Dave

3 comments:

  1. Good luck with it all Dave, it has been a far away dream of mine too, will be following your progress keenly, and would love to offer help where I can.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dave, now I know you're crazy - but best of luck! I'll follow with interest.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow nice plan...hope i can too...good luck to you!!!

    zbsports

    ReplyDelete